Thursday, February 25, 2010

Etsy Thursday

My job blocks all the blogs, so when I have some downtime and I am not farming on FarmVille [addictive like crack!] I browse Etsy. While it is an amazing resource, a lot of the stuff sold there is pretty *ahem* craptastic. Sometimes it literally takes me hours to find something even remotely interesting, but there are definitely many gems to be found there. Since I wish there was someone who was willing to weed through thousands of listing for me, I figure since I am already weeding myself I can help someone else. So every Thursday I will post my picks from Etsy for your enjoyment.

Today I was looking for some decorative ceramic plates. While I did not find what I was looking for, I did find some pretties I want to share.

These make me think of Spring...*le sigh*
etsy ceramics
buy here

How awesome is this??? A bit tacky, but so useful for backyard picnics
etsy ceramics
buy here

I have a slight obsession with picture frames...don't judge!
etsy ceramics
buy here

So simple and delicate...it is begging for a piece of angel food cake to be put in the middle
etsy ceramics
buy here

Too cute!
etsy ceramics
buy here

I love how simple this is.
etsy ceramics
buy here

Such a delightful set! Bright and happy, but very simple. I hate tacky and gaudy china.
etsy ceramics
buy here

I also have a candle obsession =)
etsy ceramics
buy here

This makes me think of the Tea Party from Alice in Wonderland.
etsy ceramics
buy here

Blueberry Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment