Monday, March 8, 2010

And the Oscar Goes To...

oscar statute

Every year I look for the round-up of the winners in one convenient place. Therefore, this year, since I am actually watching, I decided to compile my own list.
So here are the winners:

Best Picture - The Hurt Locker

Directing - Kathryn Bigelow [The Hurt Locker]

Best Actor - Jeff Bridges [Crazy Heart]

Best Actress - Sandra Bullock [The Blind Side]

Best Supporting Actor - Christoph Waltz [Inglourious Basterds]

Best Supporting Actress - Mo'Nique [Precious]

Best Original Screenplay - The Hurt Locker

Best Adapted Screenplay - Precious

Animated Feature Film - Up

Animated Short - Logorama

Art Direction - Avatar

Cinematography - Avatar

Costume Design - The Young Victoria

Documentary Feature - The Cove

Documentary Short - Music by Prudence

Film Editing - The Hurt Locker

Foreign Language Film - The Secret in Their Eyes (El Secreto De Sus Ojos) [Argentina]

Makeup - Star Trek

Music (Original Score) - Up

Music (Original Song) - Crazy Heart -- The Weary Kind [Theme]

Short Film (Live Action) - The New Tenants

Sound Editing - The Hurt Locker

Sound Mixing - The Hurt Locker

Visual Effects - Avatar

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!!

I was originally planning to do an Oscar fashion post, but this year the fashion was horrible. A sea of beiges, reds, blues, and weird taffeta. But here are a couple I actually liked:

Anna Kendrick, so feminine and floaty. I love!
Oscar 2010 fashion

Demi Moore, admittedly it has a tango-ish feel, but I just love ruffles.
Oscar 2010 fashion
both images from JustJared.com I don't know why my layout cut off the watermark.

Blueberry Sig

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites?
    I have a blog based upon on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share
    some stories/information. I know my subscribers would enjoy your work.
    If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.


    Feel free to visit my web blog - http://alasbarricadas.org/ateneo/index.php/Usuario:BurtonAme

    ReplyDelete