Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pass Me the Carafe...

The Boy is obsessed with getting a carafe for his expensive whiskey, or scotch, or whatever. So I went on a search for a perfect carafe and all the cool ones are either uber expensive or available in UK only. So here are the ones I like, but will not buy. If I end up purchasing one, you'll be the first to know =)

This one is by Hermes...I don't even want to know how much this beauty costs
carafe

Oh my, it comes with extra glasses... *gulp*
carafe

So perfect, and yet a limited edition Mikasa piece...the price is over $1,000 *EEP!*
carafe

UK only, boooo hisssss
carafe

So pretty!!! Enjoy Englishmen!
carafe


So simple! So why so pricey???
carafe


The Boy's top pick...once again -- UK only, BOO!
carafe

Notice I did not post where you can purchase these...that's because if I can't have them NOONE can! If you want these the google "carafe" and don't tell me about it. *pout*

Blueberry Sig

2 comments:

  1. these are frakking GORGEOUS! i am not a big drinker, but i think these would make me want to drink MORE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE.

    Googling now.

    Just kidding ;-)

    ReplyDelete